Monday, November 28, 2005

Killer of Dreamz ..

My first attempt at penning down some of my thoughts as a poem.....

What am I,
a Man of Principles or a Killer of Dreams,
Toiling hard I was - day in & day out
for a dispensible cause that I called FUN,
While my mother begged me for a
visit to HOME.
I visited London instead, had some RUM
and traipsing about in Scotland was I,
caring a dime for the RAKHI sent by my
sister in Motherland.
A core professional that I've become,
I shake hands with my father
who longs a hug from his parted son.
Busy was I, on an analysis and coding spree
while my dear frens persisted that I quit
and follow my dreams.
Hey GOD, what has become of me,
I have a heart of stone and nerves of steel,
I hence bend low and pray to thee,
Please make not any more like me.
AMEN

4 comments:

Batty said...

Wonderful...truly amazing....good piece of work mate...

Batty said...

Wonderful...truly amazing...good piece of work..maite...

Addy said...

Abbey..itna frusti hokar kyun ho kar likha bhai...zindagi mein load itna nahin lena chahiye

Addy said...

Nahin bhai..nahin..Itna frusti mat ho..tujhe itna dukhi nahin dekh sakta...tera dard koi jaane naaaaaaaa!!!!